Friday, May 24, 2013

Eclipses into the sunshine

all

At a quilt retreat 2 weeks ago I got the assistance of my friendship group to assemble this on the design wall of the retreat center.  These are now sewed together in 4 block squares, and ready to be sewn together. I need to trim them to a uniform size and then it should be a quick task to sew them all together into a finished top.  These were the blocks I won from the Block Lotto in January nst2012, so I'm very grateful to all the other participants who made the blocks. the backing will be cool color chevron stripes against white, so a nice contrast of shape, I think. 



2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about this block. I love how you put the circles together by color and I really really like your backing idea. Can't wait to see it.

    Thanks for joining the Block Lotto Weekend Update linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those blocks. I'll have to go back to the block lotto archives and try some. It's going to be such a colorful quilt!

    ReplyDelete